Have peace of mind by ensuring that you receive sound legal title to your new property.
We can check the following
- the land is clear from easements or other encumbrances;
- identify any zoning or planning regulations that may affect the property;
- ensure that any disputes or other charges against the property are resolved prior to you purchasing it;
- ensure that any mortgages over the property are paid and legally discharged before you take ownership;
- that the Council rates are adjusted so that you only pay your share from the date of settlement;
- ensure that all State and Local Authorities are informed of the sale and given the required notices;
- prepare documents on your behalf and attend to stamping and deal with all Government Departments;
- ensure that all documents are properly signed, stamped, registered and attend the settlement.